Only one (1) more Rev1 bracket on the shelf. After that, it's all Rev1A and Rev2.
Designed for use on 96-2000 6.5 diesel serpentine accessory drive systems, this bracket sets the mounting points for a parallel CS130 alternator. This is a direct replacement/upgrade for the long discontinued GM bracket (PN10244209), with a few notable upgrades of my own design:
- TIG welded, laser cut, optimized shape
- Rev2 includes lightened pattern from 4130 chromoly steel
- Both versions have three additional idler pully mount locations - stock and two shorter
This listing is for the plate and pulley spacer only. For most applications, I recommend using:
- 90mm pulley: https://amzn.to/3GGHkyF
- 120.3" serpentine belt: https://amzn.to/3zT968p
- universal four lead pigtail: https://amzn.to/3j8sZ7n
The bracket comes marked for with the standard pulley location, which allows for the standard belt, and use of a vacuum pump. Other locations allow for different accessory configurations. You'll need to also acquire two M10x35 and two M10x90 bolts to mount the bracket and secondary alternator. For reference, the original GM hardware is class 9.8.
I try to keep a handful of Rev1A brackets on the shelf, and two or three Rev2s.